A traditional highball drink that’s very low in sugar, it’s also incredibly popular at soda fountains sans alcohol. The lime and bitters are a great pairing with the naturally sweet coconut water.
- 1 cup chilled coconut water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 to 4 drops liquid stevia
- 3 drops bitters (optional)
- 1/2 cup club soda
- In a jar, stir or shake together the coconut water, lime juice, stevia, and optional bitters. Divide the mixture between two glasses, then fill each glass with 1/4 cup or more club soda and serve.