A dairy-free and deliciously simple breakfast.
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1¾ cups rice milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp. honey, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine oats, almonds, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk rice milk, egg, butter, and almond extract.
- Transfer oat mixture to prepared baking dish; layer the almond milk mixture on top of oats. Scatter blueberries and strawberries on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and the oat mixture has set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving with a drizzle of honey.